Call for Papers
Would you Like to Speak at Saudi Transtec 2017?
The two day conference will bring together international experts, stakeholders and market leaders from across the Transportation, Materials Handling, Warehousing and Logistics sectors in Saudi Arabia as well as the global participants.
We are delighted to open the call for papers for both technical and commercial topics which would fit in with our core areas of conference focus interest:
- Embedding Saudi Vision 2030 into the Supply Chain
- Developing Tactical Relations Between Industry & Government
- Developing the Infrastructure of the KSA
- The Role of Women and Young Professionals in Saudi Logistics
- Integrating New Technologies into Your Operations
- Optimising Warehousing Strategies
We are keen to hear from you – if you have topics that are not covered in the above please do make contact to discuss your proposals. Abstracts should be sent in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALLING ALL WRITERS! IF INTERESTED TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE TO OUR PLANNED NEWSLETTER PLEASE DO GET IN TOUCH!
If you would like more information on the Conference, papers preparation and submission and wish to join us as a Speaker, please contact the SAUDI TRANSTEC Conference office:
Mr. Nicholas Cobb – Conference Manager
Mobile: +44(0)7541 350439