Conference Programme 2017
Welcome to the Saudi Transtec 2017 Conference!
Saudi Transtec 2017 – Delivering Vision 2030 Across the KSA’s Supply Chain
Supported by the Saudi Ministry of Transport and Asharqia Chamber of Commerce
Now in its 8th year we invite you to join us once again for the premier gathering of the KSA’s logistics and transport community.
This year we will focus on the practicalities of Saudi Vision 2030 and its implications for the Saudi Logistics & Transport community. Where there are opportunities there are also challenges but Vision 2030 has the potential to transform the Saudi economy – from innovation and skills to attracting Foreign Direct Investment the program has the prospect to revolutionise economic life within the Kingdom.
So how does Saudi Vision 2030 impact the Logistics and Transport Community?
In short it is revolutionary – without the Saudi logistics and transport communities the new investment and manufacturing / services and consumer opportunities are meaningless – Vision 2030 relies on the ability of its to easily move people and services – In short the Logistics & Transport sector is pivotal in the transformation of the Saudi Economy.
With this in mind we will bring the key stakeholders from across the KSA & GCC to assess the following themes:
- What Role Can the Saudi Logistics Play in Realizing the Full Potential of Saudi Vision 2030 – where are the challenges and opportunities?
- Identifying Areas of Opportunity for Young Saudis and Saudi Women in the KSA’s logistics sector
- Embedding Saudi Vision 2030 firmly into the KSA’s Supply Chain
- Developing Tactical Relations Between Industry & Government
- Developing the Infrastructure of the KSA – what is happening and where?
To Support the Sector we will also be Launching at the Saudi Transtec 2017 Conference:
- The Saudi Transtec Young Professionals and Women in Logistics Network
- Day of Education, Training & Skills – equipping the next generation of Saudi Logisticians
- Six Special Focus Panel Sessions plus Top-Level Government & Industry Keynotes
- Regular Transtec Newsletter with Analysis, White Papers and Industry News
- Top Level Networking and One – on – One Meetings
As the KSA continues its economic diversification along the lines of the ambitious Saudi Vision 2030 agenda one thing is abundantly clear – this cannot be achieved without the support and participation of the KSA’s Logistics and Transport communities – attending Saudi Transtec 2017 provides a unique platform for you to meet and network, learn and develop your corporate strategies and assess the latest trends and innovations!
If you would like to join the Transtec conference as a delegate, partner, sponsor or speaker please do get in touch – equally for all PR queries relating to the conference, networks and associated workshops please contact the Conference Manager Nic Cobb on firstname.lastname@example.org
call +44 (0)7541 350 439.
What Happened in 2016?
Conference & workshop in numbers